With a quality rarely found today, the new old stock mid-20th century vintage webbing used to handcraft our signature carrier is high-performance cotton strapping that was made exclusively for the U.S. Military for applications requiring lightweight strength and flexibility — from the World War II era through the mid-1960s. A piece of history reborn, this reimagined strap will take you everywhere from the yoga studio to the beach, picnic site to campground. With double gravity loops and a fully adjustable shoulder strap for hands-free carrying comfort, the sling fits any size yoga or pilates mat, towel, throw or blanket (even two).
• Spot clean with damp cloth and mild soap then air dry (preferred).
• Alternatively, machine wash on gentle or delicate cycle then tumble dry on low (last resort).
• Hardware may begin to rust over time after multiple machine washes.
• While most carry straps are made from nylon or polyester — both petroleum-based plastic fabrics that are not biodegradable — ours is a durable, densely-woven 100% cotton strapping.
• Crafted from vintage fabric, avoiding the negative environmental and energy-intensive impact of harvesting producing, packaging and transporting newly made textiles.