Invented by the fournders of Tao Life and ideal for small urban gardens, suburban plots, raised beds, containers, square-foot patches, and even salad tables, the Garda Dibble™ lets you quickly make straight, evenly-spaced holes for sowing seeds in vegetable, flower and herb gardens, creating neat rows and maximizing planting space—saving energy, time and money (no more crooked plantings, poking holes one-by-one, wasted seeds or crowded plants).
• Dimensions: 6″ square x 3″ high
• Built to Last — Durable Construction
• Compact & Lightweight — Easy to Use and Store
• Fast Clean-up — Rinse with Garden Hose or in Sink
• Removable Pegs — Change Spacing Based on Plant Type
• Lifetime Guarantee — Free Replacement for Life if Broken